Senior Angular Frontend Web Developer (m/f/x)
- Graz, Austria
Excited about frontend development? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development of new Web Clients in Angular (>700 Screens)
- Visualization of complex data sets, depending on your interests (e.g. Dashboard, Real User Monitoring, universally usable Component-Library)
- Development of new features as well as migrating existing components to newest technologies
- Securing the scalability of our clients
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Java know-how would also be of advantage
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top