Senior Angular Frontend Web Developer (m/f/x)
- Graz, Austria
Excited about frontend development? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development of new Web Clients in Angular (>700 Screens)
- Visualization of complex data sets, depending on your interests (e.g. Dashboard, Real User Monitoring, universally usable Component-Library)
- Development of new features as well as migrating existing components to newest technologies
- Securing the scalability of our clients
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Java know-how would also be of advantage
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top