Sales Operations Manager, North America
- Weston, MA
As the Sales Operations Manager, this leader will be a catalyst for accelerating rapid growth, by enabling efficient and effective decision making, as well as ensuring crisp operational excellence.
We are seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and creative individual to provide strategic leadership and support to the Sales Operations team. The person filling this role will lead the day to day operations of a portion of the Sales Operations team, and will be responsible for providing forward-looking insights to guide Sales Management on areas of growth and improvement for the business.
Your Highly Visible Role
- Partners with Sales Enablement to develop, deliver, and maintain operational training of sales systems and processes
- Liaise with members of the Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, and Product teams to translate business plans into executable sales productivity plans, forecasts, quotas and targets
- Facilitates a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for sales process enhancement, and collaborating with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, Services, and HR
- Provides assessments and analytics in the development of sales territories and deployment of sales executives
- Facilitates the development and deployment of sales targets and quotas
- Facilitates a standardized forecasting cadence and a quarterly business review cadence across each RVP Super Region
- Coordinates the forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization, maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Analyzes and share performance KPI insights to assist sales management with the management and administration of their teams
- Partner with the broader Sales Operations team to implement and leverage sales enabling platforms/tools. Monitor the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Works with sales management to quickly understand key differentiators to and exploit sales and market opportunities
- Assists sales management in understanding and addressing sales deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies
- Provide opportunity analysis based on total addressable market (white space reporting)
- Maintain reporting and business cadence to proactively inspect and manage Dynatrace sales, drive the pace of the business and go-to-market efforts to meet critical KPIs
- Provides ad hoc sales performance reporting and analysis
- 5-10 years of progressive Sales Operations experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or relevant field or its equivalent; a Masters degree is a plus.
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results.
- Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way.
- Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of Dynatrace’s shareholders and will drive value shareholder value.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com is required.
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top