We are looking for Regional Marketing Manager to join our North America field marketing organization, this role is critical in creating new logo qualified opportunities for sales organization. This person will need to have a deep understanding of regional data to build and will work hand in hand with sales on regional campaign ideation, strategizing, planning and execution.
The ideal candidate will have a results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales and translate business needs to marketing program and pipeline. They are passionate about demand and lead generation that convert!
· Design, develop, execute account-based marketing programs and activities in partnership with sales and SDRs to target Dynatrace’s named accounts.
· Ownership of a regional strategy and execution of bottom of funnel tactics such as executive level roundtables, direct mail, third party sponsored events etc.
· Develop and execute ABM programs as part of your campaigns from ideation to execution in partnership with our integrated campaigns team.
· Deep knowledge of measurement and analytics understanding how activity and performance are measured and reported, and how to generate plans based on the metrics
· Define digital programs that drive engagement, conversion and funnel velocity.
· Understand how marketing can impact sales cycle length, pipeline stages, sales models, account-based strategies
The Experience & Skills We Desire
· 5-7+ year experience in building and executing integrated campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms across account based (working in ABM is a plus)
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study. Relevant work experience is more important
· A track record of partnering with sales to build pipeline and drive bottom line results
· Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
· Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness indexing on Qualified Sales opportunities
· Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results
· Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
· Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
· Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
· Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
· Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
· Ability to articulate and present plans teams and confidence in communicating with senior level sales
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.