Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you have a “work hard, play hard” attitude?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud.
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career; while playing a critical role in accelerating the sales cycle. We are looking for a driven individual who is extremely organized and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Facilitate proposal process and internal coordination of customer responses (RFP, RFI, security / vendor questionnaires) to deliver high standard proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Collaborate with Sales Teams on proposal requests to understand goals, objectives and requirements to develop proposal plan
- Provide all internal communications around proposal process and expectation setting. Schedule, facilitate and contribute to proposal team meetings – Go/NoGo; Kick off; and other coordination meetings
- Execute on proposal plan by leading internal coordination, assigning tasks to applicable stakeholders and conducting follow up reviews to drive proposal to completion and ensure customer deadlines are met
- Working closely with internal teams and using excellent project management skills, clear and concise communication, and efficient time management, coordinate the proposal response
- Complete detailed review of response before approvals, to ensure customer requirements are met and final edit of all materials for overall professionalism (grammar, punctuation and consistency).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders within RFPIO (proposal management system) to manage proposal process and track progress.
- Pursue and leverage feedback from internal teams to proactively improve internal process and gain efficiencies
- Contribute content and provide support with management of document repository for quick-turnaround opportunities
- Provide assistance on other projects as needed.
- Experience in a proposal or sales support role, ideally in a high-tech or SaaS organization
- Energetic self-starter with proven project management skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise judgment with minimal oversight
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency, while maintaining sharp attention to detail, ensuring customer deadlines are met
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interface across all levels of the organization
- A “customer first” attitude, with strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
- Ability to embrace change with a positive attitude and pivot as necessary.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in French/German/Spanish highly desirable
- This role is based out of our Maidenhead office. If you would like Hybrid/Flexible working, please reach out to the recruitment team
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace
•We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader.
•We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
•Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
•Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
•We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.