Product Owner (m/f/x)
- Graz, Austria
Product Owner | Team Enablement | Agile Methods
You have a distinctive agile mindset and experience in the software development environment? You want to combine your technical and communicative strengths? Then joining our team in Graz as Product Owner is the step you have to take!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide and we are operating out of Graz as well since 2019.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. Our Value Creation Teams in Graz focus on “Digital Business”. Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. With these digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support and services, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence and ultimately ensure customer success.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Communication and coordination in an international setup using both common sense and state-of-the-art tooling
- Support your development team in the whole software development process
- Managing and Prioritization of the backlog
- Accepting, writing and splitting of user stories and deliver them based on the backlog/forecast
- Take ownership of the story-dependencies and communications
- Escalating issues when and if needed
- Working in a cross-functional team as an interphase to internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Managers, Software Architects)
- Technical study related to Software Engineering and understanding of the business
- Work experience as a Product Owner or a related field
- Experience in (agile) software development
- Understanding of quality assurance and test acceptance criteria
- Good working knowledge of JIRA is a strong advantage
- Being able to express ideas and share concepts in fluent English
- Teamplayer with a proactive approach
You will love this job if
- You completely immerse yourself in a single topic and solve it end-2-end
- You truly focus on the quality of your contribution to our product
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
- You are used to work with agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- You are a looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit and start-up atmosphere in Graz
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Graz Lab.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50.000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and apply online!
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top