Privacy Product Manager (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker, capable of shaping easy to use software products and services far beyond just enforcing compliance on privacy acts. You will take ownership of all privacy-related product functionality and understand the legal framework and technical implementations. You assess privacy risks; design and develop sales and customer risk evaluation as well as protection tools. Ultimately, you will help our product teams develop pragmatic solutions to create a product that finds a perfect balance between meeting the privacy requirements of our customer and delivering value. If you're up for the challenge then we're excited to meet you!
Your role in the team:
- You work in a global team and collaborate tightly with product management, security, development, legal, support, sales, and marketing, to bring Dynatrace's already strong data privacy capabilities to the next level.
- Your strong European R&D background gives us already a lead in data-privacy mindset; with your help we want to take this further and make data privacy a clear competitive differentiator and distinctive value add for our customers.
- You drive sales and go-to-market tools, that make it easy for our customers to quickly adopt product capabilities and privacy best practices
- You continuously improve and innovate on privacy-related approaches, features, and tools
- College degree in Computer Science, IT Security, or equivalent experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present to and communicate effectively with: teams internally, senior management, and customers
- Strong interest and possibly training or experience in privacy and legal matters, with the ability and willingness to dig deep into GDPR topics and other relevant global privacy frameworks and their applications
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager within the software industry
- Organizational, analytical, and solution-orientated mindset
- Passionate about combining privacy, software, and business value
- Excellent English skills
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to drive all product-related privacy issues globally
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 55,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top