Post-Doc Researcher (m/f/x) for Distributed Data Platforms
- Linz, Austria
Dynatrace is a leading global technology company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,600 employees worldwide. We are building a software intelligence platform which is used by Fortune 1000 companies to run and optimize their software applications. Most likely you already used an application monitored by Dynatrace today.
We are strong believers in innovation through technology and research. In our research center situated in the heart of the Linz Institute of Technology (LIT), engineers and researchers collaborate to build next generation technologies that help companies to run better, safer and more innovative software.
- Independent research in the fields of transaction processing, query processing, cloud databases, similarity search and data extraction, distributed systems, stream processing and analysis, query optimization, new architectures and caching, or indexing and search.
- Conduct research in the field of Distributed Data Platforms
- Design the new architecture to address the massive data ingest and data handling as well as develop optimized algorithms
- Contribute to the global Research Community: Publish and disseminate research findings in journals and speak at conferences
- Actively take part in scientific and industrial cooperation projects
- Bridge academic research and commercial technology development: Collaborate with our Data Platform team and other internal and external stakeholders
- PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience and/or expertise in at least one of the relevant research topics (as mentioned above)
- Good feeling for performance and resource constraints
- Strong publication record (of course in relation to "academic age")
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
Application deadline: None. We are looking for the right (wo)man for the job.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top