Part-time Java Developer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Are you excited about Java development and looking for a challenging part-time job during your studies? Do you want to learn from an experienced mentor and gradually take over more responsibility? Would you like to start a career that offers you exciting career opportunities after graduation?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Depending on your preference, server-backend specialization in Java (depending on your interest, focus on high performance computing, big data, distributed systems or modern web technologies) or full stack development.
- Collaboration with product managers and SW architects as a member of a Scrum team
- Regular exchange with our international development teams
- Ongoing Bachelor or Master studies (second half of studies) in the field of Software Engineering
- Sound knowledge of Java and understanding of software architecture
- Pro-active team player with high quality standards
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please note that remote work is NOT possible.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top