Part-time Java Developer (m/f)
Are you excited about Java development and looking for a challenging part-time job during your studies? Do you want to learn from an experienced mentor and gradually take over more responsibility? Would you like to start a career that offers you exciting career opportunities after graduation?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Depending on your preference, server-backend specialization in Java (depending on your interest, focus on high performance computing, big data, distributed systems or modern web technologies) or full stack development.
- Collaboration with product managers and SW architects as a member of a Scrum team
- Regular exchange with our international development teams
- Ongoing Bachelor or Master studies (second half of studies) in the field of Software Engineering
- Sound knowledge of Java and understanding of software architecture
- Pro-active team player with high quality standards
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top