Partner Sales Manager - RFO
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our platform. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Sales Manager to lead our Regional territory with our strategic Partners (RFOs) and execute on the achievement of double-digit growth targets.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Come be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now. Dynatrace is ranked #1 in a market where there is still a vast opportunity to capitalise.
Your role within the team…
As a Dynatrace RFO Partner Sales Manager you will be challenged to drive revenue growth, by managing and supporting our RFO Partners to prospect, attain, grow, and maintain the assigned territory - setting the tone and pace for your specified region.
We are looking for entrepreneurial sales leaders - someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing and guiding execution of sales strategies, mentoring the teams through thought leadership, and strategically partner with groups across the organisation. The role will be based remotely in Poland.
What we expect of you
- Several years of enterprise technology sales and Partner management experience
- Methodical, action-oriented, results-oriented, and closing techniques
- Sales skills; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing
- Experience in the generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts
- Extensive account and partner management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles and maintaining relationships
- Negotiating, closing and pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Develop RFO Partners to become self-sufficient in the marketing and sales of Dynatrace Solutions
- Develop and build go to market strategies / sales strategies across all Dynatrace solutions with assigned region to grow Market share
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate forecasts sales
- Be able to travel (up to 50%), to manage your time and travel expenses in accordance of the requirements of the company
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required
Your Responsibilities will be
- Develop and mentor RFO Partner teams, by provide ongoing software sales training, coaching & best practices.
- Develop a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- Guide sales activities, analyse the effectiveness of the sales strategy and goals.
- Prospect, build and maintain an annual sales plan (goals) in support of organizational strategy and objectives to meet or exceed revenue goals (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Meet RFO Partners (and prospects/customers) and strategize the sales negotiation and closing deals.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales report showing sales pipeline, potential sales, activities, and areas of expansion.
- Strategically partner with Marketing, Sales Engineers, Product Development, Customer Support, and other functional teams to determine the best approach to promoting Dynatrace products and services.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience
- An extensive track record in software sales, systems integration delivery / business development, channel management
- Proven experience of working with partners
- A proven track record of overachievement against targets
- Able to prepare weekly/monthly sales report showing sales pipeline, potential sales, activities Solution development experience in a software/services environment
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader. We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package
Back to top