Partner Sales Engineer APAC
An excellent opportunity to be a key team contributor in the highly dynamic Dynatrace partner business. The individual will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support and expert guidance on our joint partner driven cloud offerings as well as driving the recruitment of cloud relevant partners and up levelling the maturity of APM knowledge within our partner base. This role will also involve innovating the joint Dynatrace and partner offerings as well as industrializing and driving the management programs behind the offerings. Dynatrace is looking for technically-knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic person who want to have fun while creating a successful career at a leading organisation. This individual will be working as a team with the APAC Partner Leadership, to drive the continued success of our partner business.
Purpose of the role:
- Shared responsible for delivery of technical partner training of Dynatrace APAC Partners, covering both on-boarding and solution update training
- Work tightly with the Partner Sales Managers across the region and APAC Partner Program Manager to define and execute a strategy aligned with the field needs
- Ability to showcase and build Demo/lab capabilities of Dynatrace software offerings live to potential and existing partners
- Shared responsibility to enable the sales & pre-sales teams of Dynatrace partners to a baseline understanding of how Dynatrace offerings can solve the complex challenges of managing the enterprise cloud
- Directly involved in the most important partner sales engagements and working effectively with local in region pre-sales and PSMs
- Regular APAC travel to partners and potential partners to promote and develop new business relationships with PSM
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with pre-sales, delivery resources and technical executives within the partner account
- Work with the Dynatrace Customer Success team to create case studies and win stories to support the partner sales effort
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience:
- 10+ years of technical pre-sales experience
- Experience working for a SaaS vendor.
- Become a trusted adviser within Dynatrace's partner community
- Awareness of application performance problems and impact on cost and brand.
- Have experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements
- Being able to present the value of the Dynatrace to both technical and executive audience.
- Ability to speak to needs of different levels of an organisation (Developer, Manager, VP etc.)
- Ability to be coached and react quickly in selling situations.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and methodologies
- Create partner facing contents for the partner community
- Experience creating architecture and other design documents and diagrams
- Outgoing personality, desire to work hard and have fun, team spirit.
- Capable of delivering clear presentations and to teach partners to do the same, on the technical value and business value of the Dynatrace solution set
- Capable of working in international environments, respecting different personal and cultural views
- Work under own direction and initiative, managing time effectively and prioritising tasks according to field needs
- Capable of successfully adapting to changing situations
- Willingness to travel across APAC on a regular basis
- Deep Knowledge on the full Dynatrace solution set
- Associate Certification on Dynatrace
- Ideally a Professional Certification on Dynatrace
- Deep Understanding of Java, J2EE, .NET and related frameworks, containers, IDEs and technologies
- Ideally previous experience of writing code (dev experience) or Quality Assurance engineer on large projects
Presentation and communication skills
Independence and flexibility
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Back to top