Are you passionate about Node.js development and high performance? Are you comfortable with Back End development and do you look for more than standard website development? Is an innovative and market leading IT company in Linz appealing to you?
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Development of performance and availability monitoring solutions for Node.js applications (no Front-End development)
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Stay in touch with open source projects like OpenTelemetry, Node.js
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Sound knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (C++, Java) would be beneficial
- Interest in deep diving into hidden corners of Node.js (Google V8 runtime) and cloud technologies (e.g.: AWS Lambda, Google Functions)
- The ability to focus on details but keep mind open for the whole ecosystem
- Team player and eager to learn innovative technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- An international environment is attractive to you.
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.