Native Build Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Build Pipelines | Continuous Integration | Continuous Delivery
Do you want to optimize the build pipeline for 500 developers? Are you interested in an innovative IT company from Linz that has been world market leader for more than 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Creating, maintaining and automating builds for our native code covering various platforms (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Linux PPC, Linux s390, ...)
- Constantly optimizing our toolchain (cmake, Conan, Jenkins, ...) by making sure we stay up to date with the tools we use
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Monitor and optimize build times and provide automation and self service for your colleagues
- Evaluate and extend used tools to continuously improve code quality
- Technical study related to Software Engineering and basic programming knowledge (preferably C/C++ or Python)
- Experience with creating and maintaining build scripts for native code (for example, using CMake, configure/make, or MS Visual Studio with MSBuild, …)
- Experience with CI/CD systems like Jenkins
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Why join Dynatrace
- you make sure our developers have quick access to the output of their work (1 million lines of C++ code).
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top