Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform Specialist (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
You like to work in the clouds? Working with the newest technologies is your passion? Becoming a cross-cloud expert is definitely a goal for you? Then join our team and take responsibility for an enterprise scale cloud environment.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Support Dynatrace employees in working with Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Develop new or embrace existing solutions for enabling Dynatrace employees solving issues in a self-service fashion
- Establish rules, guidelines and boundaries for costs, security and permissions in order to create a stable and safe surrounding
- Educate the team members and spread your knowledge
- Take responsibility of an enterprise scale public cloud environment
- Attend conferences to stay up-to-date
- 2 or 3 years of experience in working with or managing either Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Deep technical understanding of Software Architecture, ideally experience with Java
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Visionary and pro-active (wo)man of action who loves challenges
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top