We are looking for a passionate Linux System Engineer who will help us set the strategy and direction for the Linux operating system in our company. You will be supporting the internal and cloud-based systems used by our Employee Digital Enablement Group (EDE) & will be setting up, upgrading, administrating, designing and troubleshooting computer systems and associated hardware and software. As a Linux System Engineer within our EDE team you will be the subject matter expert of Linux across the whole company.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are the global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Managing all EDE Linux based systems.
- Taking care of the architecture and rollouts of a set of capabilities that will allow EDE to standardize and better manage various Linux distributions deployed around the world.
- Developing standards for end-user Linux builds and supported applications.
- Working closely with Development and Tech Ops teams on implementing processes worldwide.
- Integrating Linux systems into existing management structures (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Intune, MAM, MDM, Puppet and Microsoft 365) or alternatives to meet departmental functionality and security goals
- Supporting the migration of on-premises systems to AWS.
- 5+ years of experience as Linux System Engineer or similar
- Technical studies
- Detailed knowledge of Linux Distributions (Red hat, Ubuntu).
- Linux Certifications (RHCE, LFCE, LPIC-3, etc.) preferred
- Proven track record of managing and integrating Linux into a predominately Microsoft environment
- Broad knowledge of the following IT Disciplines: Server, Datacenter, Telecom, Messaging, desktop architecture and build methodologies
- Experience in working as part of a global IT Engineering team within a software company
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- At the edge of technology, always reinventing ourselves, constantly pushing the edge of technology forward
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43.400 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now & apply online!
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.