Lead UX Writer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
User Experience | Strategic Writing | UX Writing Enablement | Technology | Complexity
Do you believe that writing has to belong to the core strategy of great UX? That successful UX writing is about more than nicely written button labels? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and faces challenges together? So do we.
- Build and lead the roadmap for UX writing within our global UX team.
- Provide strategic writing direction and empowerment.
- Understand product, customer, and business needs.
- Question existing terminology, test for comprehension, and push for plain-spoken alternatives.
- You write with succinctness and simplicity in mind, and always with the user in mind.
- 5+ years of UX Writing experience for software products
- open-minded, autonomous, driven, and quick in understanding technology
- strategical thinker and educator
- native fluency in written and verbal English, with excellent writing and editing skills
- background in engineering and/or technology and have an easy time understanding complex technical topics
- solid understanding of UX principles and processes
You will love this job, if
- are convinced that UX Writing is a core part of any UX strategy
- know that great UX hinges on great writing.
- excel in explaining complex technical problems on napkins. We have a lot of both.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierarchy and open door policy.
- you are interested in an international and diverse workplace.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top