Lead UX Researcher (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Do you believe that research belongs to the core strategy of great UX? Are you convinced that successful product development is all about understanding users? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together? So do we.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Build and lead the UX research roadmap within a global UX team
- Establish processes and a research team as UX research demands grow
- Conduct user tests, in-depth interviews, surveys, and behavioural analysis
- Produce insights, customer empathy, and actionable results from all available data sources
- Help teams define measurable metrics, indicators, and key results
- Tell us what we are missing. Help us make it happen.
- You think in research problems, hypothesis, insights, and actionable results
- You have 5+ years of experience in leading UX research projects for software products
- You know how to set up UX Research within a software company
- You have a relevant degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or similar experience
- You are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer
You will love this job, if you
- are convinced that UX research is a core part of any UX strategy
- strive to build data-informed understanding over wishes and wants
- want to work in an agile software environment based on a proven UX process
- like to conquer real-world challenges and solve complex problems
- want to improve your skills and grow within your craft
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now and apply online (incl. portfolio).
Back to top