Lead for our R&D Lab in Barcelona
- Barcelona, Spain
Hi-Tech SaaS Software Product | Global Web-Scale | Enterprise Clouds | AI | Hypergrowth Challenge | #1 Market Leader | Self-driving-IT | Behavioral Intelligence | Artificial Intelligence | Big-Data Analytics | Web-/Mobile/Cloud
Who we are
Dynatrace offers the leading Software Intelligence Product to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. We offer solutions such Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
We were founded in Linz (Austria) and the success of our products allowed us to grow strongly. Currently we operate in over 30 countries and we have R&D labs in Linz, Klagenfurt, Graz, Hagenberg, Gdansk, Detroit and Barcelona.
- Take up the challenge to win on global markets by leading Dynatrace Barcelona Lab, which focuses on Software Development for its Software-Intelligence platform with a rapidly growing staff beyond 100 top talents.
- Build part of another market disrupting innovation and help Dynatrace grow its competitive leadership even further.
- Extend the business value of lab, extend the leadership into new markets, and enhance contribution of its outcome in Dynatrace
- As a leader you live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture and translate the vision into the competencies of the lab
- Inspire and empower your team through mentorship and coaching and drive cross-lab team alignment
- Experienced in building and scaling (50+) successful software product teams and winning culture. Ability to work and scale within a fast growing 2500+ people company.
- Entrepreneur spirit with hunger for winning in a competitive hypergrowth product domain.
- Driving solutions by excellence not by hierarchy and leading through empowerment, not authoritarian
- Demonstrated passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- Understanding software Hi-Tech world and be familiar with the Talent local market
- Willing to live in Barcelona
- Excellent technologists, who need leadership to grow in their ability to further build out the lab and culture for winning
- Local 75-person experienced engineering team planned to grow to hundreds
- Focused on inventing, product management, product development and its architecture (not a software house/outsourcing/consulting).
- Most sophisticated Hi-Tech team in the Enterprise and Cloud space in Barcelona
- Global setup, on a single #1 market leading product with diverse and international workplace in mostly same European time zone (e.g. Vienna, Linz, Gdansk, Klagenfurt, Graz)
- Coordinate with and report to VP Development
- Grow the team and find the right talents with dedicated local recruiting towards highest value product
- Collaborate with lead product engineers and product management cross-lab in order to form the perfect team for upcoming challenges
- Build networks to universities, institutions and user groups and strengthen Dynatrace’s popularity as a #1 employer in Barcelona
- Feel the vibes and ensure employee happiness and satisfaction in collaboration with HR
- Handle the office budget and plan promotions and salary increases
- Provide career guidance and grow talents
Why join Dynatrace
- Best market, best technology, best people, scaling the business is the #1 challenge
- Dynatrace is enabler for digital transformation, lets Enterprises deliver perfect software, and is at the core in transformation towards self-driving IT
- Global Leader in Digital Performance Management and leader of Gartner’s MQ for the 10th year in a row
- Hi-speed & Hi-tech company with flat hierarchy, open culture and start-up flair
- Unique SaaS approach that allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- Startup feeling in top office location in 15th and 16th floor at Torre Glòries
Back to top