Tooling | Node.js | CLI | Plugins | CI/CD
You do not like slow builds and complex (manual) development setups? Then join our revolution and shape the new Dynatrace developer experience with us. Develop tooling and plugins for IDEs and increase our customer experience.
Share your experience with “state of the art” tools in the area of development experience and continuously optimize the user experience at Dynatrace.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Together with our team you will develop tooling with Node.js and TypeScript
- Development of a Command Line Interfaces (CLI) for Dynatrace (create and deploy in less than a minute)
- Focus on developer experience (simple, fast, WoW factor)
- Research in Open Source environment for alternative bundlers and build tools
- Develop IDE Plugins (VSCode, Intellij, …)
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or similar
- TypeScript is a MUST for you
- Continuous integration and delivery are highly important to you
- Experience with several Build tools (eg. Vite, Rollup, esbuild, ...)
- Curiosity and openness for emerging technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- You are excited about complex challenges and a diverse responsibilities.
- You want to broaden your horizon and quench your thirst for knowledge.
- You value open communication and an international working environment.
- You want to work in a creative team with interesting web technologies.
- You are eager to participate in conferences and meetups to exchange ideas.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.