- Linz, Austria
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Development of performance and availability monitoring solutions in TypeScript (no front-end development)
- Feature ownership: design and implement new features on your own
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Basic knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (Java, C#) as well as in the development of Chrome Extensions is an advantage
- Teamplayer and eager to learn new technologies
You will love this job if
- an international and diverse environment is attractive to you.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top