Java Software Developer (m/f/x) for #1 Software Intelligence Solution
- Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
Java | Server-side High Performance Computing | Big Data | AI-powered | Distributed Systems
Now the time has come: Dynatrace is in Klagenfurt! Visit our brand new and ultramodern Dynatrace Software Development Lab in the Lakeside Park.
Excited about Java development? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Develop the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java (Java, GIT, Jenkins, Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Full Stack or Server-Backend development
- Design and implement new features
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience in Java development (ideally)
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top