Java Developer for Continuous Delivery Automation Solution (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Java | API | REST | Cloud Native | Autonomous Cloud Enablement | Continuous Delivery
Your heart beats for Java development? You want to bring our customers to the next level on their journey to Autonomous Cloud Enablement and self-healing IT? You want to help our customers automate their release processes and analyze blue/green or canary deployments?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Build software lifecycle expertise into Dynatrace that helps the DevOps teams of our customers to roll out new versions faster and more reliable
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- Leave a footprint: Drive a brand-new and growing topic at Dynatrace and ensure pace and stability in the further development of the Continuous Delivery Automation Solution
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience with Java development proven in agile environments
- Familiar or interested in Continuous Delivery
- Fullstack or backend spezialization (Storage, API, integrations)
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top