Java Build Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Build Pipelines | Continuous Integration | Continuous Delivery
Do you want to optimize the build pipeline for 500 developers? Are you interested in an innovative IT company from Linz that has been world market leader for more than 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Automate Java-based builds and tests using Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker...
- Set up CI/CD pipelines to run builds, tests and deployments
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Monitor and optimize build times and provide automation and self-service for your colleagues
- Evaluate and extend our tools to continuously improve code quality
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience in developing software (preferably Java)
- Good experience of Java build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Test-Driven-Development and Continuous Integration/Delivery
Why join Dynatrace
- you are interested in software architecture
- you like working with exciting landscapes of heterogeneous kinds of hardware/OSs
- You enjoy freedom and autonomy within your team
- You are curious mind and eager to learn something new on a regular basis
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top