IT graduate (m/f/x) with focus on Software Engineering
- Linz, Austria
Full-Stack | Frontend | Backend | Java | Angular | Cloud technologies| full-time
Are you excited about software engineering? Do you want to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Help us to further develop our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution
- Use your development skills in one of our innovative, highly motivated teams (e.g. Server Backend, Web Frontend, Cloud Monitoring)
- Develop new features and migrate existing components to newest technologies
- To further grow as a developer, one of our Senior Software Engineers will be your mentor
- Technical education (school or study) related to Software Engineering
- Passion for software development
- Advanced Java know-how
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like exchanging new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top