IT graduate (m/f) with focus on Software Engineering
Full-Stack | Frontend | Backend | Java | Angular | Cloud technologies| full-time
Are you excited about software engineering? Do you want to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Help us to further develop our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution
- Use your development skills in one of our innovative, highly motivated teams (e.g. Server Backend, Web Frontend, Cloud Monitoring)
- Develop new features and migrate existing components to newest technologies
- To further grow as a developer, one of our Senior Software Engineers will be your mentor
- Technical education (school or study) related to Software Engineering
- Passion for software development
- Advanced Java know-how
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like exchanging new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top