Go Software Developer (m/f/x) for Open Source Framework Keptn
- Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
Fascinated by cutting-edge cloud technologies? Loving the idea of Open Source? Passionate about development? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Development of the open-source framework Keptn, that is a message-driven control plane for application delivery and automated operations
- Work with the latest technologies (Kubernetes, service meshes like Istio, CloudEvents, …)
- Implement exciting DevOps Use Cases (Canary releases, Self-healing Applications, Automating operational tasks, …) based on the Dynatrace-integration with Keptn
- Collaborate closely with our Innovation Lab
- Leave a footprint: Drive a brand-new and growing topic at Dynatrace and ensure pace and stability in the further development of Keptn
- Software Engineer with interest in Open Source projects
- Excellent Go skills proved in agile environments
- Professional experience with CI/CD Tools, Microservice Architectures and Kubernetes
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year (Bachelor, Master or PhD) based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top