Fullstack Developer Angular (TypeScript & Java) – complex application
- Vienna, Austria
Our rapidly growing team in Vienna focuses on extensibility and developer experience of the Dynatrace platform, eventually providing a “Dynatrace Hub” to both customers and app developers. To make this happen we’re hiring highly skilled people who are driven by the idea to deliver world-class software developed in a truly agile way.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence. Our innovative product helps customers to get a self-driving, automated IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Our vision & your role
- We create an in-product Capability and Application that lets customers browse, configure and roll out functionality at massive scale.
- You will take responsibility in delivering a complex user interface which we envision as a blend of IDE, analytics tool and shopping basket
- We are committed to deliver the best UX possible; You enjoy working with UX people and understand writing clean code is the foundation for UX.
Our expectation & your profile
- You hold a degree in CS, a related field or have an exceptional background in software development.
- You have first experience with Java Backend development and can expose RESTful interfaces and know the tools.
- You can express your ideas and share your concepts in fluent English.
You will love working in our environment, because you
- completely immerse yourself in a single topic and solve it end-2-end.
- truly focus on the quality of your contribution to our product.
- deliver value on a massive scale.
- get every support needed to work autonomously.
- appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top