Full Stack Developer (m/w/x) for Code Level Insights
- Linz, Austria
Angular | Data Visualization | Java | AI-powered | Userflow | Big Data
You are passionate about innovative solutions and think “outside the box?” You are attracted by complex contexts and technologically demanding tasks? You value a large degree of creative freedom? If that all applies to you, it's time to join us.
In our Code Level Insights team, you are responsible for turning complex data streams into answers for our customers. In addition to designing software systems for high-performance analysis of large data sets, this also includes creating interactive data visualizations.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,300 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Implementation of new features for the analysis and representation of complex processes of software systems
- Backend development in Java (development of performant algorithms for data analysis)
- Front-end development in Angular (in cooperation with our UX team)
- Close collaboration with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering (HTL, FH or university)
- Interest in Angular and TypeScript
- Passion for developing performant algorithms
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working style
You will love this job, if
- you are looking for challenging tasks with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- agile development methods (Scrum) are your daily business.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange.
- you like to bring in new ideas and implement them proactively.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top