Federal Account Executive - Civilian (Remote Office - Washington, D.C. Area)
- Washington, DC
The Federal Account Executive will prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory within the Federal Government. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews). Development of new sales: development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines
Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags. Daily use of software: document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current
Professional sales growth: Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Dynatrace software products and have a detailed understanding of competitors
- 5 plus years of enterprise software sales experience in the Federal Civilian space.
- Success in closing sales opportunities and generating revenue.
- Experience in account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships.
- Skills in negotiating and closing opportunities.
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- High energy, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required.
Back to top