Expert Sales Representative – Application Security Software
- Linz, Austria
Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, hyper-scale multi-cloud ecosystems. Purpose built for today’s enterprises, Dynatrace is the only AI-powered, full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that provides deep insight (answers, not data) into every user, every transaction, across every application. That’s why the world’s leading brands, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
- Execute on account plans for our new application security solution for cloud native environments as expert sales in a team.
- Play with account executives and sales engineers towards new target buvers in security with our existing customer base to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of technically qualified and named accounts.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision especially in the field of cloud native security and observability through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace Application Security can be sold broadly and effectively
- Working closely with the solution team for our new security solution in order to support product marketing with field experience, learnings and feedbacks on competition, target buyers and sales strategy, sales plans, etc.
- Work closely with and establish engagement between other general Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Acquire and transfer know-how in our new market segment towards other sales and team members.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand Dynatrace usage
- A good and successful track record in security software sales, ideally with application security solutions and/or security solutions in cloud native environments
- Must be Fluent in English and German
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage an enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations while compressing decision cycles
- Ability to collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
Why you will love this job
- We are a market share leader & a 8x magic quadrant leader.
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology and will now move forward to a cloud native security and observability platform.
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 90.000 gross plus variable salary component. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top