Dynatrace Senior Technical Consultant (French Speaking)
- Barcelona, Spain
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our customers) to succeed in overcoming some of their biggest digital transformation challenges? If so, look no further. We want to talk to you!
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian.
Our Dynatrace ONE team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into cross-functional “squads” with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
This role is based in our Barcelona, Spain R&D lab, we have a great office in top location- Agbar tower; take a virtual tour here!
- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat, email, web conference and phone.
- Assist customers with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform.
- Provide customized recommendations and best practices to customers on how to use Dynatrace to monitor the application performance, cloud infrastructure, and digital experience of their critical applications.
- Deliver live demos and structured enablement to a wide range of users (technical and non-technical).
- Work closely together with our Customer Success Managers and Sales in identifying new expansion and revenue opportunities.
- Use your knowledge and experience to help build our collective knowledge through stand-up meetings, ad-hoc brainstorming, and team enablement sessions.
- Graduated in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Several years of work experience in a customer services team (e.g. technical support, consulting, sales).
- Profound knowledge in web technologies and ideally familiar with networking, protocols, and architectures
- Very good English and French written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills.
Why join Dynatrace
- you are innovative, willing to learn and want to contribute to fresh ideas.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierarchy and open door policy.
- you are searching for a dynamic environment where you are facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team.
- you are interested in an international and diverse workplace.
We offer salary based on the local market average and your qualifications.
Dynatrace ONE explianed in 2 minutes: https://www.dynatrace.com/services-support/dynatrace-one/
Join us and be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization!
Back to top