Would you like to help determine the future of Dynatrace? Do you dream of creating a product that changes the face and direction of the whole tech industry? Are you ready to inspire a team of bright engineering leaders and developers to reach their full potential? Do you enjoy mentoring, knowledge sharing, and thinking outside the box? Are you a person who walks the talk? Come talk with us!
About the role
You are a passionate technology leader ready for the challenging role of driving a vision of collaboration and innovation with multiple teams. You see the big picture and have a talent for aligning people and fostering collaboration. You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development. You will inspire and guide the teams to help them grow without limits. You will be a part of the leadership team, working with leaders across Gdańsk Lab and the company to ensure the achievement of company goals and supporting the development of your teams.
We offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing several development teams and collaborating with internal partners cross-lab.
- Defining the organizational setup of the teams and growing them by finding the right talents with dedicated local and international recruiting.
- Inspiring and empowering your team through mentorship and coaching, providing career guidance and driving cross-lab team alignment.
- Extending the business value of the lab and conducting development-side ownership of product capabilities.
- Planning, monitoring, and steering strategic development topics, taking part in strategic roadmap planning, and improving development processes.
- Living, supporting, and developing the Dynatrace values and culture, translating vision into the competencies of the lab and driving innovation.
- Supporting collaboration with universities, institutions, and user groups and strengthening Dynatrace’s popularity.
- Driving solutions and innovation by excellence, not by hierarchy, and leading through empowerment.
Desired skills & experience:
- Several years of experience in building and scaling successful software teams (15+ people).
- Ability to work and scale within a fast-growing and agile company and to think and plan strategically.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching team members and other leaders.
- Proven track record of building a culture that encourages autonomy, innovation, teamwork, and productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with different audiences.
We thrive on our skills, knowledge, and experience and thus remunerate accordingly. Please state your financial expectations in the application form.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Director of Software Engineering: 27k - 42k PLN gross per month
Additionally, we offer an equity compensation package.