Developer (m/f/x) for Software Delivery Automation Platform
- Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
Microservice Architecture / Kubernetes / Cloud Native / Autonomous Cloud / Continuous Delivery
Fascinated by cutting-edge cloud technologies? You want to bring our customers to the next level on their journey to Autonomous Cloud Enablement and self-healing IT? You want to help our customers automate their release processes and analyze blue/green or canary deployments?Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Further develop the Open Source Framework Keptn to improve our Continuous Delivery Control-Plane
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Kubernetes, CloudEvents, Istio, OpenShift, …)
- Implement exciting DevOps Use Cases (Canary, Auto-Remediation, Automated Operations, …) based on Dynatrace and Keptn
- Collaborate with local and international development teams as well as the Keptn Open Source Community
- Leave a footprint: Drive a new topic at Dynatrace and ensure pace and stability in the further development of Keptn!
- Software Engineer with interest in Open Source projects
- 5+ years of experience with statically typed programming languages
- Excellent programming skills proved in agile environments
- Experience with CI/CD Tools, Microservice Architectures and Kubernetes is a plus
- Ideally GoLang know-how
- Angular know-how is a plus
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Klagenfurt Lab.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top