Data-driven Decision Maker (m/f/x) with Start-up mindset
- Linz, Austria
We’re searching for a data-driven strategic decision-maker who drives our data first approach at Dynatrace.
Excited to shape the product vision of a global player in the technology industry with a startup-atmosphere? Want to drive strategic decisions with help of your entrepreneurial business mindset? Enable our Data Science team and make a difference!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Generate knowledge out of data: by adding the business perspective to our data science metrics, you derive strategic decisions for further investments
- Ask the right questions and dig beyond the surface
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations based on the work of our Data Science team
- Be part of the team and balance product and team needs (Product owner tasks and team enablement)
- All along you are constantly managing stakeholders and drive towards delivering powerful business and product insights
- Propose "next steps" (e.g. go-to-market initiatives, blog posts, ...)
- Entrepreneurial business mindset, tech savvy
- Several years of experience as Start-Up founder, Product Manager or in a similar position
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders (CTO, VP of Engineering, …) across departments is a plus
- High level of proficiency in English (C2), German skills are an advantage
You will love this job if
- you are looking to have real business impact
- you love change and constantly challenge the status-quo
- an international environment is attractive to you
- you are looking for a unique, start-up like culture in an established and publicly trade software company
- you are a looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top