Data Science Lead
- Detroit, MI
Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe!
Do you have a passion to foster business growth through data? Want to be a part of an energetic and talented team of “technologist”? Then continue reading!
The Data Science Lead is responsible for leading how we put data into production to drive growth, including creating and maintaining pricing models, decision support tools, predictive models, and pricing data and analysis. The right candidate for this high-impact role combines business know-how with a strong data science background to deliver outcomes that fit and continuously drive better business results. If you are a highly motivated creative and technical problem solver with a desire to have a meaningful impact on top line revenue and pricing team growth, we want to talk with you.
- Responsible for generating tangible value from data by building, helping to implement and maintain production predictive and prescriptive models and tools
- Take ownership of the full analytic lifecycle from sourcing and wrangling data to post-deployment maintenance
- Help set vision, prioritization, roadmap and resourcing for pricing analytics initiatives within a fast-paced ambiguous technology environment
- Partner with sales, business systems, finance and sales operations teams to help modernize data infrastructure and process to best fit business needs
- Work cross-functionally to define, measure, and set up pricing-related metrics and on-demand reporting for pricing outcomes
- Continuously keep models fresh to ensure fit for today and for tomorrow
- Strong desire to lead, discover, innovate, problem solve and be responsible for team outcomes and impact on the company
- Demonstrable experience in conceptualizing, designing, building, implementing, deploying and supporting production pricing models that optimize business outcomes
- Originator of new impactful ideas and leader in making those idea reality
- Open minded with ability to thrive in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Advanced degree in relevant field required
- Minimum of 4 years progressive data science experience, preferably with success in a pre-MDM environment
- Experience in technology industry preferred, particularly SaaS B2B
- Travel: Up to 10%
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote work and onboarding during COVID-19 pandemic
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top