Data Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Big Data | Business Intelligence | Software as a Service | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT | Cloud Monitoring |
Passionate about big data? Excited about huge performance and monitoring data sets? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- You will work on the data infrastructure for our research and development departments (data collection, data warehouses, data cleansing, distribution, etc.)
- Design, maintain and expand our Data Science environments (e.g. cloud outsourcing)
- Run and improve Graph and Timeseries databases
- Prepare the data for further processing: enable our Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to build and implement new Machine Learning models
- More than 2 years of professional experience as Data Engineer or in a similar role with focus on data modelling and large datasets
- Understanding of distributed data processing challenges
- Programming skills in a high level language (e.g. Python, Java or C++)
- Know-how regarding relational, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience with services and products of major cloud vendors like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Data engineering is your passion and you want to drive your own ideas.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 45,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top