Customer Success Manager (m/f/x)
- Vienna, Austria
Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? You want to help us to continuously improve our service quality and customer experience? Then join our growing team in Vienna ! :)
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts in his/her territory. Sounds interesting? Then join our Dynatrace ONE team!
Your role in the team
- Driving customers success within Dynatrace (adoption, basic technical enablement, introducing features, usage training, basic onboarding, etc.)
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Build Dynatrace brand awareness and loyalty in assigned accounts
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- Coordinate account activities with our sales teams
- Supporting our Dynatrace ONE colleagues and customers regarding questions about licensing, contracts, pricing, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales/ key accounting or business development
- Basic technical understanding (e.g. Business Informatics studies or work experience in a Software/SaaS company)
- Excellent English + fluency in any European languages is highly valuable
- Ability to adjust to quick changing environments and new challenges
- Being able to understand customer needs/ seeing through the eyes of the customers
You will love this job if
- customer first is your mantra.
- you are highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit.
You want to hear what Dynatrace ONE is all about? Quickly listen to one of our global leaders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JersWV2n_n4&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=32&ab_channel=Dynatrace
You want to get a feeling for the expectations on this role from one of your peers? Quickly listen to our CSM Carolina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRCBMfGGsyM&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=19&ab_channel=Dynatrace
Meet our Vienna Lab team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRCBMfGGsyM&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=19&ab_channel=Dynatrace
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.
Back to top