Customer Success Manager (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? You want to help us to continuously improve our service quality and customer experience?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts in his/her territory. Sounds interesting? Then join our Dynatrace ONE team!
Your role in the team
- Driving customers success within Dynatrace (adoption, basic technical enablement, introducing features, usage training, basic onboarding, etc.)
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Build Dynatrace brand awareness and loyalty in assigned accounts
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- Coordinate account activities with our sales teams
- Supporting our Dynatrace ONE colleagues and customers regarding questions about licensing, contracts, pricing, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales/ key accounting or business development
- Basic technical understanding (e.g. Business Informatics studies or work experience in a Software/SaaS company)
- Ability to adjust to quick changing environments and new challenges
- Being able to understand customer needs/ seeing through the eyes of the customers
You will love this job if
- customer first is your mantra.
- you are highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Back to top