Customer Success Manager
- Barcelona, Spain
Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? Are you interested in helping us build and evolve our customer success organization to continuously improve the quality of our services and overall experience and success of our customers?
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. Customer First!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts in their territory. The CSM will drive renewals and account growth, navigate enterprise organizations and Dynatrace account team alike to ensure on-time renewals.
Your role in the team
- Driving customers success within dynatrace (adoption, basic technical enablement, introducing features, usage training, basic onboarding)
- Make customer stick and renew
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Build Dynatrace brand awareness and loyalty in assigned accounts
- Supporting Dynatrace ONE colleagues and customers with questions about licensing, contracts, pricing
- Coordinate account activities with sales teams for assigned accounts within territory
- Leverage relationships to aid in the building of reference accounts/contacts
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- 2-3 years experience B2B sales / key accounting, CRM, business development (lead generation, growth hacking)
- A strong business acumen and commercial outlook with a good conceptual understanding of IT operations processes and best practices
- Basic technical understanding (SAAS, cloud computing)
- Analytical understanding
- CRM Tool experience (ideally SFDC)
- Perceptive faculty and being able or like to adjust to quick changing environments fast growing business and new challenges
- Being able to understand customer needs/ seeing stuff through the eyes of the customer
- Excellent English + other European languages highly valuable
You will love working with us if
- Highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results
- Team player in your heart
- Solution thinking its your way
- You love close interaction in an international development team
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience (35/45K), health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? ---> Apply
Back to top