- Detroit, MI
Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe!
Based in Detroit as a part of the US-based accounting team, reporting to the Director of Revenue based in UK and working as part of the global commissions team focusing primarily on the Americas.
Commission System Administration
- Maintaining the appropriate commission plan parameters in the commission system such as targets, rates, reporting lines, approved exceptions etc
- Working with the Global commissions team to ensure the correct interpretation of results and to discuss organizational changes, new incentive programs, future plan design and the associated impacts on the calculation engine
- Assisting with implementation of a new commission system and becoming an expert-user
- Working through the month with US Sales Operations to validate Americas Booking data and non-financial data prior to import to the commission system
- Ensure that data is appropriately reviewed and approved to comply with SOX guidelines
- Updating the global commission system with commissionable credits to ensure that earnings are calculated accurately and in accordance with the provisions of the compensation scheme
- Coordinating the calculation of data to ensure that accounting accruals deadlines are met
- Coordinating the calculation of data and sending commission payments to payroll by the agreed deadlines
- Timely preparation of Commission statements for distribution to compensation scheme participants
- Developing sales performance and commission expense reports for management review
- Responding to regular commission queries from scheme participants in the Americas
- Maintain global knowledge so as to provide cover for other members of the team based outside of US.
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of numeracy
- Highly IT literate
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Confident, positive personality
- Resourceful & adaptable
- Good team player with experience of remote working
- Intermediate MS Excel skills – Pivot tables / LOOKUP formulas / Multiple linked sheets- are essential
- Advanced skills such as Visual Basic, Excel Macros, MS Access would be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience of using salesforce.com or similar sales management is highly desirable
- Familiarity with customer contracts and revenue recognition
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top