Cloud Software / Systems Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
This position combines the best of Systems Engineering and Cloud Native Development. That means integrating into cloud native environments like Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry while focusing on a high level of automation.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Implement and extend automated integrations of various PaaS providers (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry)
- Use of public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, ...) and bleeding edge automation tools (CD Pipelines, Ansible, Chef and Puppet)
- Development of innovative solutions in an agile team
- Possibility to participate in conferences
- Technical study related to IT
- At least 3 years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Good knowledge of Linux and it's inner workings
- Knowledge of configuration management (Terraform) and Shell/Python Scripting are an advantage, or willingness to learn them
- Experience in dealing with public cloud providers
- Understanding and interest in high automation and software quality
Why join Dynatrace
- You are looking for exciting challenges with current and upcoming cloud technologies.
- Innovation is very important to you and you are loving variety.
- You appreciate team spirit and you like to exchange new ideas with your teammates.
- An international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.
Back to top