Cloud Software Engineer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
You have the opportunity to develop solutions with state-of-the-art cloud native technologies and you are responsible for ensuring continuous stability of the integrations. That means that we integrate with cloud platforms, like Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift, while focusing on a high level of automation.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Develop integrations for different PaaS platforms (Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Cloud Foundry)
- Active participation in Open Source projects (Operator SDK, etc.)
- Drive innovative solutions in an agile team
- Manage the further development of the cloud platforms and become a thought leader
- Possibility to attend conferences
- Technical study related to IT
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of cloud native software development
- Good Golang and/or Java skills
- Willingness to explore and learn new technologies
- Experience in dealing with public cloud providers
- Understanding and interest in high automation and software quality
Why join Dynatrace
- you are looking for exciting challenges with current cloud technologies.
- innovation is very important to you and you are loving variety.
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to exchange new ideas with your teammates.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Back to top