CI / CD Developer (m/f/x)
- Linz, Austria
Build Pipelines | Continuous Integration | Continuous Delivery
Do you want to optimize the build pipeline for 500 developers? Are you interested in an innovative IT company from Linz that has been world market leader for more than 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- develop and extend our build pipelines for all components of our product
- automate unit, component and integration testing
- support the developers when integrating new features into our product
- technical study related to IT
- experience with various build tools (e.g. Make, Gradle, Maven) is a plus
- High quality awareness and good analytical understanding
- joy in learning new technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.
Back to top