- Waltham, MA
Under the general guidance of the Campaign Director, this role is responsible for applying key marketing strategies to develop, design and execute global integrated digital marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and generate B2B demand. This role works cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Partnering, Product, and other teams. The ideal candidate will be a fundamentally sound marketer who understands how to modify messaging and marketing tactics to create well-qualified and productive leads.
- Utilize marketing acumen to prioritize and develop industry- and persona-focused campaign plans that drive pipeline and generate demand for assigned accounts incorporating all elements of the marketing mix.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing operations and content development to implement integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on nuture streams focused on the buyers journey
- Analyze campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide feedback to various stakeholders for recalibration.
- Manage GAP analysis on contact penetration for all target accounts and develop a quarterly contact acquisition strategy for prescriptive data purchases.
- Measure and test campaign performance to assess and optimize impact on marketing channels
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to integrate company and product messaging into their prospecting to drive more qualified leads.
- Provide and collect feedback on status and success of marketing campaign to/from SDRs, Sales, Business Development and Product teams.
- Understand Dynatrace’s industry, business, and portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or related field.
- 5-7+ year experience in building and executing digital promotional campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms: e.g. email, web banner, social media, web page.
- Proven experience in integrated digital campaign management.
- Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting.
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results.
- Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate and present plans teams across Dynatrace
- Position may travel approximately 10% or less of the time for large organization meetings and/ or conference and trade shows.
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Back to top