Technical Account Manager, Brighton UK
Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager will be a senior level resource to enhance and maintain a world class client experience within the Dyn Internet Performance Management portfolio. This person will drive programs to identify and proactively engage customers on their initial onboarding and stewardship lifecycle while a Dyn client. Customer retention is one of the key drivers to business performance; this is a proactive role where activities are driving toward reducing churn and increasing engagement.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping Dyn customers successfully engage with Dyn products and services.
- Drive Customer Success outcomes
- Manage the day-to-day aspects and assist with multiple project implementations at the Enterprise client base level
- Deliver Technical Consultation and implementation methods for a swift onboarding experience.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall account health
- Increase client experience to develop long-term vision and journey with Dyn.
- Create customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with internal team to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Lead regular Client Experience Reviews, typically quarterly with the account team.
- Devise, execute and manage Customer Engagement strategies, measuring and reporting results weekly.
- Build value-based relationships with customers to ensure the highest customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their business needs.
- Outbound telephone and email-based efforts to existing customers with intent to engage customers with incomplete usage and get them excited about and regularly using IPM
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Work within the Customer Intelligence team to help drive customer references and case studies.
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, customer support or strategic consulting organization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player; demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Previous SaaS experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent directly related experience.
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Have you heard the exciting news? Dyn has signed an agreement to be acquired by Oracle! Check out Dyn.com for more information.
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Dyn's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Kim teams with Sales to help uncover opportunities that can be passed on to representatives. Her goal is to understand a prospect’s challenges to match them to the right Dyn solution.
Back to top