Social Media Marketing Specialist
Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an exceptional Social Media Marketing Specialist to attract and interact with Dyn’s key virtual communities, influencers and network users. The goal is to extend Dyn’s technology and business thought leadership through social channels to achieve superior customer engagement and familiarity, website traffic and revenue. The successful candidate will create, manage, measure and grow business presence across all of Dyn’s social media channels, stay up-to-date with social media trends and best practices, and act as the social media advisor within Dyn.
This full-time position reports to the Director, Corporate Communications and is based in Manchester, NH.
Responsibilities / Accountable for:
- Build and execute social media strategy to drive customer engagement through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Engage with technical communities (users, influencers, etc.) in their prefered digital/social watering holes.
- Establish social selling programs in coordination with sales leadership.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
- Integrate brand positioning into all aspects of our social media presence.
- Drive follower/influencer outreach.
- Maintain tracking of key performance indicators (KPI’s) (likes, reactions, comments, followers, etc.)
- Plan and execute social media specific contests and promotions to drive more visitors and traffic to Dyn’s website and increase brand engagement.
- Monitor user generated content; engage Customer Services to help resolve customer inquiries.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to assist with initiatives to support social media recruitment goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years social media and brand engagement experience within a technical organization.
- In depth experience of social landscape and best practices as well as demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Must be internet savvy, understanding of technical personas like DevOps a big bonus.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Strong creative and professional writing skills.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management and multitasking skills.
- Understanding of appropriate key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Cultural fit is important; you must embody our core values of trust, passion, performance and respect.
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Visit dyn.com for more info on how Dyn delivers.
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top