Senior New Business Account Executive (EMEA)
Senior New Business Account Executive (EMEA)
Have you heard the exciting news? Dyn has signed an agreement to be acquired by Oracle! Check out Dyn.com for more information.
It's simple: we love what we do. In an industry that has a reputation of being stuffy, we deliver personality, attitude and fun. Are you a high energy individual that loves to work and play hard? Dyn offers a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a keen focus on upward mobility and employee development.
Dyn is uniquely positioned to deliver a new class of essential internet performance management, which ensures that companies have the visibility and control to harness the internet, making it a competitive advantage for their business.
We enjoy strong double-digit YoY growth, and continue to invest in the technology and people, which support our vision of connecting people, content, and commerce through a single global Internet for the best online experience.
We are looking for experienced new business sales professionals with a keen eye for generating new revenue with a focus on new business acquisition. The successful candidate will have a consistent track record of achieving revenue targets through independent outbound prospecting activity in addition to opportunity building skills that uncover business value for the customer.
This position can be based out of London or our Brighton office.
- Develop strategic prospecting account plans targeted at increasing customer spend
- Maintain high volume of daily outbound sales calls and account profiling activity to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Develop strategic prospecting and territory plans for new account acquisition.
- Cultivate new leads to consistently develop and maintain a pipeline sufficient to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota requirements.
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual sales quotas as well as sales activity metrics.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline sufficient to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce
- 5-7 years prior experience with technical sales.
- Experience selling Networks, managed hosting, CDN, APM, NPM , Cloud Services.
- Track record of success reflected in meeting or exceeding new business quota over the last 5 years.
- Demonstrated success in new customer acquisition.
- Ability to maintain a high volume of prospecting sales calls daily.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude and relentlessly high standards.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Highly driven sales individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong closing capabilities and a strong focus on results.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proven record of success with cold calling, customer expansion and telephone sales aimed at developing and maintaining a healthy pipeline.
- Strong technical or Internet solutions sales background.
- Understanding of SaaS (subscription) model.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems.
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Dyn's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Kim teams with Sales to help uncover opportunities that can be passed on to representatives. Her goal is to understand a prospect’s challenges to match them to the right Dyn solution.
Back to top