Sales Account Representative
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
We are looking for sales professionals with a keen eye for generating new revenue from both an existing customer base as well as new customer acquisition. In the role, you will be responsible for generating and closing on new business opportunities as well as nurturing and developing existing client relationships and increasing revenue through upsell and cross sell opportunities in the established account base.
The successful candidate will have a consistent track record of achieving revenue targets through independent outbound prospecting activity in addition to opportunity building skills that uncover business value for the customer. We are looking for highly driven, optimistic, highly driven and a never-fail attitude. This position is in our NH office. An interview will be your sales pitch. Be ready!
- Conduct a high volume of daily outbound sales calls and activities to prospects and existing clients with a targeted approach that drives value for our customers.
- Develop strategic prospecting and territory plans for new account acquisition and account base.
- Cultivate new leads to consistently develop and maintain a pipeline sufficient to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota requirements.
- Successfully close business and consistently achieve individual sales quotas as well as sales activity metrics
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in quota carrying technical sales.
- Prior experience selling CDN, Cloud, SaaS or Hosting services is highly desirable.
- Track record of success in meeting or exceeding quota performance for the last 4 years
- Demonstrated success in new customer acquisition as well as growth of existing customer base.
- Incredibly disciplined focus and success on cold calling, customer expansion and telephone sales aimed at developing and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Prior experience with sales methodology processes and the ability to understand and follow a structured processes
- Proven closing capabilities and a strong focus on results
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation, organizational and time management skills
- Highly driven sales individual with a strong desire to succeed, ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong technical or Internet solutions sales background
- Understanding of SaaS (subscription) model
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Dyn's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Kim teams with Sales to help uncover opportunities that can be passed on to representatives. Her goal is to understand a prospect’s challenges to match them to the right Dyn solution.
Back to top