Sales Account Representative
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
It's simple: we love what we do. In an industry that has a reputation of being stuffy, we deliver personality, attitude and fun. Dyn offers a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a keen focus on upward mobility and employee development.
Dyn is positioned to deliver a new class of essential internet infrastructure services which ensure that companies have the visibility and control to harness the internet making it a competitive advantage for their business.
We enjoy strong double-digit YoY growth, and continue to invest in technology and people which support our vision of connecting people, content, and commerce through a single global Internet for the best online experience.
Commercial Sales Account Representative
We have openings in our Account Executive and Account Management teams. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for generating new revenue from both prospects and existing customers. In these roles you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities along with increasing revenue through upsell and cross sell opportunities in the established account base. The successful candidate will have a consistent track record of achieving revenue targets through independent outbound prospecting activity in addition to opportunity building skills that uncover business value for the customer. This position is for our Manchester, NH office.
- Develop strategic prospecting account plans targeting at increasing customer spend.
- Maintain high volume of daily outbound sales calls and account profiling activity to identify new business (Account Executive) and upsell and cross sell (Account Management) opportunities.
- Develop strategic prospecting and territory plans for new account acquisition.
- Cultivate new leads to consistently develop and maintain a pipeline sufficient to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota requirements.
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual sales quotas as well as sales activity metrics.
- Proactively work to over-achieve sales team and individual goals.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.
- 5-7 years prior experience with technical sales.
- Experience selling CDN, APM, NPM, Cloud Services, SaaS or Hosting is a plus.
- Track record of success reflected in meeting or exceeding quota over the last 5 years.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and qualification skills and growing customer base with existing and new products.
- Ability to maintain a high volume of daily prospecting sales calls.
- Proven record of success with cold calling, customer acquisition and telephone sales aimed at developing and maintaining a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude and relentlessly high standards.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, relationship building and organizational skills.
- Highly driven sales individual with a strong desire to succeed, ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Proven and stellar follow-through skills.
- Solid closing capabilities and a strong focus on results.
- Strong technical or Internet solutions sales background.
- Understanding of SaaS (subscription) model.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems.
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Dyn's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Kim teams with Sales to help uncover opportunities that can be passed on to representatives. Her goal is to understand a prospect’s challenges to match them to the right Dyn solution.
Back to top