On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
Dyn is looking for a passionate, pragmatic, developer-driven product manager to join our Traffic Management Product team. The traffic management team is responsible for building, growing, and developing solutions that enable Dyn customers to intelligently and efficiently manage their Internet traffic. The team covers several related product areas including DNS, traffic management and Steering, Traffic Intelligence statistics and reporting, as well as premium domain registration and management.
As a product management team member, you will be primarily performing product manager and agile product owner roles working closely with and influencing all the
major stakeholders to bring the customer and market requirements to reality. Daily tasks cover a wide spectrum from product research, customer interaction, requirements generation, and engineering collaboration.
The ideal candidate is a self starter that can calmly balance many competing priorities, thrives under tight deadlines, is personable, organized, absorbs and applies new information quickly, and can execute tactical requirements while driving toward the common strategic goals of the team and the company. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys identifying opportunities for improvement and then jumping in to implement those improvements.
This full time position is located in the Manchester, NH office and reports to the Director of Traffic Steering Products.
Responsibilities / Accountable for:
- Be a market expert understanding requirements, trends, competitive landscape, threats and potential opportunities.
- Conduct product research with customers and organizational stakeholders.
- Identify, document, and communicate customer problems and drivers.
- Define product requirements and backlogs, create appropriate user stories.
- Develop personas, use cases, positioning, and help with sales collateral.
- Work with engineering teams to advocate for users and develop products that deliver customer value while growing product revenue.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to drive awareness and adoption.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in the pragmatic product manager and agile product owner roles.
- Experience developing rapidly deployable software or as a product manager of devops solutions.
- Pragmatic Certification preferred.
- Adept at business requirement gathering, competitive analysis, and market / product research and building business cases.
- Experience working with customer support, sales, and other stakeholders.
- Success in managing cross-functional complicated projects.
- A strong sense of time management, deadlines, and the ability to adapt diverse challenges and competing priorities.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, & development processes.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, & analytical thinking skills.
- Exceptional collaboration, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically while executing tactically.
- Demonstrate strong individual contributor leadership while also playing well as part of a high performance team interacting with other teams
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Dyn's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Kim teams with Sales to help uncover opportunities that can be passed on to representatives. Her goal is to understand a prospect’s challenges to match them to the right Dyn solution.
Back to top