Dyn is looking for a passionate, pragmatic, developer-driven product manager to join our Traffic Management Product team. The traffic management team is responsible for building, growing, and developing solutions that enable Dyn customers to intelligently and efficiently manage their Internet traffic. The team covers several related product areas including DNS, traffic management and Steering, Traffic Intelligence statistics and reporting, as well as premium domain registration and management.
As a product management team member, you will be primarily performing product manager and agile product owner roles working closely with and influencing all the
major stakeholders to bring the customer and market requirements to reality. Daily tasks cover a wide spectrum from product research, customer interaction, requirements generation, and engineering collaboration.
The ideal candidate is a self starter that can calmly balance many competing priorities, thrives under tight deadlines, is personable, organized, absorbs and applies new information quickly, and can execute tactical requirements while driving toward the common strategic goals of the team and the company. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys identifying opportunities for improvement and then jumping in to implement those improvements.
This full time position is located in the Manchester, NH office and reports to the Director of Traffic Steering Products.
Responsibilities / Accountable for:
- Be a market expert understanding requirements, trends, competitive landscape, threats and potential opportunities.
- Conduct product research with customers and organizational stakeholders.
- Identify, document, and communicate customer problems and drivers.
- Define product requirements and backlogs, create appropriate user stories.
- Develop personas, use cases, positioning, and help with sales collateral.
- Work with engineering teams to advocate for users and develop products that deliver customer value while growing product revenue.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to drive awareness and adoption.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in the pragmatic product manager and agile product owner roles.
- Experience developing rapidly deployable software or as a product manager of devops solutions.
- Pragmatic Certification preferred.
- Adept at business requirement gathering, competitive analysis, and market / product research and building business cases.
- Experience working with customer support, sales, and other stakeholders.
- Success in managing cross-functional complicated projects.
- A strong sense of time management, deadlines, and the ability to adapt diverse challenges and competing priorities.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, & development processes.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, & analytical thinking skills.
- Exceptional collaboration, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically while executing tactically.
- Demonstrate strong individual contributor leadership while also playing well as part of a high performance team interacting with other teams
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Have you heard the exciting news? Dyn has signed an agreement to be acquired by Oracle! Check out Dyn.com for more information.
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top