Manager, Sales - Account Management (EMEA)
Manager, Sales - Account Management (EMEA)
It's simple: we love what we do. In an industry that has a reputation of being stuffy, we deliver personality, attitude and fun. Are you a high-energy individual that loves to work and play hard? Dyn offers a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a keen focus on upward mobility and employee development.
Dyn is positioned to deliver a new class of essential internet infrastructure services, which ensure that companies have the visibility and control to harness the internet making it a competitive advantage for their business.
We enjoy strong double-digit YoY growth, and continue to invest in technology and people, which support our vision of connecting people, content, and commerce through a single global Internet for the best online experience.
We are seeking a leader who has a demonstrated track record of building and managing an Inside Sales team with a focus on leading strategies relative to customer growth and retention. Working with a dynamic leadership team, the successful candidate will lead a team of Account Management sales professionals, which are central to our aggressive growth strategy.
- Team Management - Recruit and manage a high performing team of account managers by implementing organizational structure, planning sales incentives, managing team priorities and performance, coaching and developing employees and building a culture of success.
- Sales Leadership - Accountable to achievement of the Account Management revenue per plan. Drive revenue growth from the account base through upsell and cross sell opportunities. Supports the equitable assignment of sales rep and team quotas, goals and objectives and assure they are assigned in a timely fashion and in support of corporate level goals.
- Account Prioritization - Work closely with senior leadership to prioritize the largest opportunities for revenue growth and direct account management activities to align with that prioritization.
- Account Growth - Develop campaigns and proposals to drive the growth within existing Dyn account, with particular focus on activating new high-value accounts and growing share-of-wallet in existing, underperforming accounts. Emphasis on MRR quarterly target achievement.
- Reporting - Develop and implement performance management and reporting framework to ensure visibility and achievement of account management goals. Accountable for accurate and on time pipeline management, forecast reporting (ensuring Salesforce is maximized) and any essential metrics for measuring the effectiveness of the team.
- Pricing and Products - In coordination with Dyn's sales ops and product teams, develop pricing proposals that drive growth of Dyn's IPM platform. As the primary contact with Dyn customers, you will also represent the needs of our customers in the development of new products.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing Inside Sales teams of at least 5+ people.
- Prior experience and success record in building and scaling an Inside Sales team in a fast growing technology organization, specifically with prior experience leading an Account Management team.
- Prior history in leading an inside sales team with a record performance of over exceeding quota to plan.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing metric driven and quota driven organizations.
- Proven track record in defining process and procedures for calling, reporting, training and metrics.
- Demonstrated prior success in coaching, leading and mentoring an inside sales team.
- Detail-oriented. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
- Strong blend of analytical, decision-making and creative problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce as a sales management system.
- Culture fit is important. You must be trustworthy, honest, passionate, persistent, and respectful.
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Visa, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Visit dyn.com for more info on how Dyn delivers.
Back to top